People Are Sharing The Books So Good They Couldn’t put it Down.
"Something is still missing from my soul after finishing the series and nothing else can fill the void!" https://t.co/HRw8pa8XSC
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) March 17, 2023
5 out of 19.
– Just finished reading Circe by Madeline Miller and I stayed up until 5 a.m. one night to finish it.
– Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. One of the rare books that had me sobbing at times. It makes you question the world around you.
– I’ll be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara. I read it after they found him, but her writing was still so good it sucked me in. I started it right before bed, planning to read a couple chapters, and ended up staying up to finish, then was too freaked out to fall asleep for a while. I ended up calling out sick to work.
– Severance by Ling Ma. I’m not really into apocalyptic fiction but I couldn’t put this book down and I ended up finishing it in two days.
– I read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro in a day. I just sat in my garden for hours reading it. Still one of my favorite days in recent memory.